Open your browser and go to http://vpn.uni-regensburg.de , and enter your credentials. You will be redirected to https://sslgate.uni-regensburg.de. Accept the certificate and allow access for the installation.
1. Make sure you have a working connection to the internet.
2. Start the Juniper VPN-Client. You can find it at programs → Network Connect
3. Enter your credentials into the window that pops up.
4. Choose your desired profile out of the following three:
5. Click ‚Login‘ to connect.
6. Once you are connected correctly, you should see a yellow closed lock.
Click ‚Abmelden‘ (Log off) in the window of the VPN-client.
Please check if you are at https://sslgate.uni-regensburg.de when you enter your credentials. If you have connection drop-outs please check if you are still connected to the vpn-network: right-click on the lock -> ‘Normalansicht’ -> under ‘Status’ you should see ‘verbunden’ (connected).