Open your browser and go to http://vpn.uni-regensburg.de , and enter your credentials. You will be redirected to https://sslgate.uni-regensburg.de.
Click the “Start”-Button to the right. A pop-up will offer you the JuniperSetupClient
Installer.exe. Download and install this. Follow the instructions to install the client and necessary add-ons.
1. Make sure you have a working connection to the internet.
2. Start the Juniper VPN-Client. You can find it under Start →Programs → Juniper Networks → Network Connect
3. Enter your credentials into the window that pops up.
4. Choose your desired profile out of the following three:
5. Click ‚Login‘ to connect.
6. Once you are connected correctly, you should see a yellow closed lock:
Right-click on the lock mentioned above and click ‚Abmelden‘ (Log off).
Please check if you are at https://sslgate.uni-regensburg.de when you enter your credentials. If you have connection drop-outs please check if you are still connected to the vpn-network: right-click on the lock -> ‘Normalansicht’ -> under ‘Status’ you should see ‘verbunden’ (connected).