Office hours: Tue, 2-3 p.m.
- History of the English language, esp. Old English syntax and the language of Geoffrey Chaucer
- Foreign languages in the works of the German author Karl May (1842-1912)
- Synchronic English Linguistics (Introduction, Proseminare)
- Historical Linguistics (Old English, Middle English, Early Modern English)
- Translation English-German
Materials on current courses (UR users only)
List of courses taught since 1999
- Organiser of oral state exams for the Department of English and American Studies
- Examiner for English-German Translation in the Bavarian state examination
- Member of Board of Examiners for the MA Programme "English Linguistics"
- Assistance to international master students