Phone: +49 (0)941 943-3944, Fax: +49 (0)941 943-1569 (Information)
Room: 5.30 Central Library (Information Center), Opening Hours
In order to obtain a library card your residence must be in Germany.
- Students of the University of Regensburg: The student-ID is also your library card.
- University and Hospital Staff: Staff members include their work contract, civil servants include the accompanying letter of their certificate.
Application for a library card for university staff (available only inside of the university)
- People who are not members of the university (e.g. pupils and others interested in a library card): After filing the application they have to present their valid ID-card or passport at the information center when picking up their library card in person. (Mon – Thu 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Fri 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sat 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.) The library card is is free of charge.
Application for a library card for people who are not members of the university
- Companies and institutions: Upon presentation of a confirmation letter a library card can be issued. Please call +49 (0)941 943-3944 in advance to find out what information is needed.
- Members of the Hochschule Regensburg (University of Applied Sciences): The library card of the Hochschule Regensburg is also valid at the university library.
Please inform us immediately about your address change or the loss of your library card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Library Card