The Women and Parent-Specific Course Guidance of Universität Regensburg offers information and advice from a women-specific perspective on the following subjects:
- choice of degree courses, contents, organization and demands of a degree course
- events and lectures at and outside the university as well as topical issues on women-specific subjects
- conducting and organizing groups, courses, seminars or lecture for female students
- group meetings where women with a similar background (e.g. lesbian students, female students from a working-class family, dropouts) can meet and share their experience
- contacts with working women that will share their knowledge and their experience regarding studies, profession and family as well as information on networks
- studying with child(ren): course organization, financial support, child care issues. Possible groups in order to meet and talk with other women.