Leadership Skills - What Does It Take to be a Young Leader?
Often doctoral candidates and postdocs take on leadership roles early on in their career. In this workshop you will learn about important aspects of an inspiring approach to leadership which engages you and your team members and which addresses, at the same time, current management issues.
- Leadership fundamentals: what is expected of an effective leader?
- How can I best leverage my personal experience to develop my own leadership style?
- Leaders as role models
- Motivation and enthusiasm as key success factors
- The importance of communication for effective leadership
- How do I enter an existing team as a new leader?
- What helps to be accepted and appreciated by the team members?
Wolfgang Leybold co-founded his first HR consultancy in 2004, where he advised clients along the complete recruiting process and offered trainings in leadership and communications. In 2019, Wolfgang founded Leybold Strategy Consultants. He is an experienced trainer and coach and is particularly committed to helping doctoral candidates fully leverage their doctoral studies as a catalyst for their career.
Since the number of participants for this workshop is limited, we ask you to provide information about your connection to the Universität Regensburg and a short paragraph about your motivation for the course when registering. The registration form, in which you can simply enter this information, can be found on GRIPS and can also be deposited there.
Application via GRIPS until 15.05.2022 (deadline)