Phone: +49 (0)941 943-3944, Fax: +49 (0)941 943-1939
Room: 5.30 Central Library (Information Center), Opening Hours
In order to obtain a library card your residence must be in Germany.
- Students of the University of Regensburg: The student-ID is also your library card.
- University and Hospital Staff: Staff members include their work contract, civil servants include the accompanying letter of their certificate.
Application for a library card for university staff (only available within the university)
- People who are not members of the university (e.g. pupils and other interested persons) can also apply for a library card. During the Corona pandemic they will receive their library card by mail or will be informed by the library card office. The library card is free of charge.
Application for a library card for people who are not members of the university
Renewal of the library card is possible online or by mail (please send an email to email@example.com) and on site at the information desk from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00.
- Companies and institutions: Upon presentation of a confirmation letter a library card can be issued. Please call +49 (0)941 943-3944 in advance to find out what information is needed.
- Members of the Hochschule Regensburg (University of Applied Sciences): The library card of the Hochschule Regensburg is also valid at the university library.
Please inform us immediately about your address change or the loss of your library card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Library Card