Go to content
Sprache ändern Selected language is English
UR Home


What do I need to consider to enrol?

The University of Regensburg is not allowed to proceed with your enrolment without proof of health insurance. Thus, you must present a health insurance certificate when you enrol.

Image Draussen As _25_

Please, go to one of the compulsory health insurance providers in Regensburg before enrolment (the IO will supply you with addresses upon arrival). There you will either receive proof that you have taken out German compulsory health insurance or that your are exempt from this obligation (due to the European Health Insurance Card EHIC or other appropriate insurance proof). This document must be presented to the Office of the Registrar when you enrol.

After you enrol, you can apply for your residence permit.

  1. UR International

Exchange Coordinator

Christine Betzner