Go to content
Sprache ändern Selected language is English
UR Home

Work and Study

110531 Internationaler Tag Sg _71_

Where am I allowed to work?

Please pay attention to the information on workpermit and different work possibilities here.

Where can I find work?

You may obtain further information and assistance with looking for work at the job center (Bundesagentur für Arbeit). Curent job offers you can find for example on the Job Center's database:

https://www.arbeitsagentur.de/ → Jobbörse

Job offers that are particularly suitable for international students (for example, they may require knowledge of a foreign language) will be posted in the International office next to room 0.16

Further job offers may be found in regional newspapers (Mittelbayerische Zeitung, Rundschau, Wochenblatt).

  1. UR International

International Degree Seeking Students

Elli Wunderlich
Wunderlich Quadratisch