Go to content
Sprache ändern Selected language is English
UR Home

Health Services

All international students need proof of health insurance to be able to enrol at a university as well as for their residence permit.

The following pages provide you with all necessary information concerning health insurances and what you need to do in case you have to see a doctor.

Finger171006 Dscn0218panss

  1. UR International

International Degree Seeking Students

Elli Wunderlich
Wunderlich Quadratisch