Go to content
Sprache ändern Selected language is English
UR Home


the following information is mainly for students. Guest researchers who have questions concerning working in Germany should contact the Welcome Center for international guest researchers for advice.

Looking for a job?

Image Beratung As _56_

You may obtain further information about and assistance with looking for work at the Agentur für Arbeit (an agency responsible for advising students about work possibilities):

„Team Akademische Berufe“ der Agentur für Arbeit:

Galgenbergstr. 24, 2. Stock, 93053 Regensburg
Tel.: 0941 / 78 08 – 710 (Termine nach Vereinbarung)

E-Mail: regensburg.hochschulteam@arbeitsagentur.de

Job offers may be found on the Agency for work homepage:

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de → Jobbörse

Job offers that are particularly suitable for international students (for example, they may require knowledge of a foreign language) will be posted in the Auslandsamt across from room 0.16

Further job offers may be found in regional newspapers (Mittelbayerische Zeitung, Rundschau, Wochenblatt)

Students from EU countries

Students from all o EU countries are allowed to work the same amount as German students: 20 hours per week during the semester and fulltime during the semester holidays.

Students from outside the EU

Students from non-EU Countries receive no work permit in normal cases and are only allowed to work a maximum of three months (120 whole days or 240 half days) per year without a work permit. This will be entered on your resident permit in your passport.

  1. UR International

Life in Regensburg

L Bismarckplatz Clemens Meyer