Master Literature Seminar, Lst. Lee: VWL, IVWL, BWL und IMMO (Juni 22 -29, 2019)
Master Literature Seminar: June 22 - 29, 2019 (Location: Sardinia).
If you are interested taking our seminar, please send an email to Sekretariat Lee: Sekretariat.Lee@wiwi.uni-regensburg.de at the latest NOVEMBER 30th, 2018 with the following info:
- Degree program (VWL/BWL/IVWL/IMMO), Sememster in your program, Specialization (Schwerpunkt), and which courses have taken or will take by WS18/SS19 (Dyn. Macro / IMMOÖkO II), Student ID (Matrk. Nr.)
- In the first week of December, 2018, we will then make the final list of participants.
- If there are more than 9 NON-binding registrations, then I'll invoke "First come first served" rule GIVEN that everyone has equal requirement
- Costs: Accommodation + Rental Car will be approx. €150 per person per week.
- Plus, the flight cost + approx. €50-100 food and drinks.
- House for the Seminar: Mura Mura Country House, Sedini, Sardinia, Italy
- Min/Max. no. of students: 3/9 due to the supervision capacity.
- Topics: will be given or can pick your own (but then needs to be approved by me). Can take the same seminar topic to your master thesis IF you decide to write your master thesis with me.
- Here is the preliminary list of topics and seminar info: The list will be updated again after January 2019.
- Requirements for the Seminar: You MUST have taken (or will take) Dynamic Macro and/or Finanz & Immoökonomie II. If you are selected for the seminar, but then decided NOT to take Finanz & Immoökonomie II in SS19, we will ask you to drop the seminar.