Leadership Skills - What Does It Take to be a Young Leader?
Often young researchers take on leadership roles early on in their career. In this workshop you will learn about important aspects of an inspiring approach to leadership which engages you and your team members and which addresses, at the same time, current management issues.
- Leadership fundamentals: what is expected of an effective leader?
- Leaders as role models
- Relevant tools for successful leadership
- The importance of communication for effective leadership
- Aspects of motivation
- How do I enter an existing team as a new leader?
- What helps to be accepted and appreciated by the team members?