The scope of this winter school is to bring together researchers working on geometric evolution equations. The presentations will cover topics on
- Geometric evolution equations, in particular the mean curvature driven flows like curvature flow, the Gauss curvature flow and Ricci flow.
- Singularities and surgery in curvature flows.
- Multi-point maximum principles and variational methods.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Ben Andrews (Australian National University, Canberra, Australia)
- Gerhard Huisken (University of Tuebingen and Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Germany)
- Carlo Mantegazza (University of Naples, Italy)
Helmut Abels (Regensburg)
Georg Dolzmann (Regensburg)
Harald Garcke (Regensburg)
Graduiertenkolleg "Curvature, Cycles, and Cohomology" (University of Regensburg)
Johannes-Kepler-Forschungszentrum (University of Regensburg)
University of Regensburg