|1984-01-07||Birth in Yichang, Hubei Province, P. R. China|
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, P. R. China
Master of Philosophy in Logic, Peking University, Beijing, P. R. China
Doctor of Philosophy in Logic, Peking University, Beijing, P. R. China
Assistant editor of East Asian Journal of Philosophy (https://eajp.online)
08/2021 – 12/2022
Research Fellowship, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
|01/2023 - 12/2023|| |
Thyssen Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
1. Carrara, M., Mancini, F., & Zhu, W. (2023). A PWK-style Argumentation Framework and Expansion. Journal of Applied Logics, 2631(3), 485, ISBN: 978-1-84890-433-0, https://www.collegepublications.co.uk/ifcolog/?00059.
2. Zhu, Wei (2023). A Formal Investigation on Belief, Non-belief and Suspension, Book of Abstracts, p. 185, Logic Colloquium 2023, European Summer Meeting of the Association for Symbolic Logic University of Milan, Italy, https://lc2023.unimi.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/book-of-abstracts-LC2023.pdf.
3. Carrara, Massimiliano, Mancini, Filippo, Xu, Difei, and Zhu, Wei. TGTS Based Argumentation. Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on Advances in Argumentation in Artificial Intelligence 2022, Vol-3354, 2023, https://ceur-ws.org/Vol-3354/short5.pdf.
4. Carrara, M., Mancini, F., & Zhu, W. (2022). What Topic for off-topic in WK3?. In Logically Speaking. A Festschrift for Marie Duˇz´ı (pp. 113-128). College Publications. https://www.collegepublications.co.uk/tributes/?00049.
5. Carrara, Massimiliano, and Wei Zhu. PWK Agent Belief Suspension in Argumentation. Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Advances in Argumentation in Artificial Intelligence 2021, Vol-3086, 2021, https://ceurws.org/Vol-3086/short5.pdf.
6. Carrara, Massimiliano and Wei Zhu, Computational Errors and Suspension in a PWK Epistemic Agent, Journal of Logic and Computation, Volume 31, Issue 7, October 2021, Pages 1740–1757, https://doi.org/10.1093/logcom/exab052.
7. Zhu, Wei, Arbitrariness and Universal Generalization, Studies in Logic, vol. 13, no. 1, p. 75–86, 2020, https://d.wanfangdata.com.cn/periodical/zsdxxblc202001004.
8. Zhu, Wei, An Investigation on Belief Suspension, Phd thesis, Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Peking University, Beijing, China.
Participant of “Polarization of irrational collective beliefs in post-truth societies (Popolst)”. PI: Massimiliano Carrara, FISPPA Department, University of Padua. The project is granted by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo (Padova, Veneto, IT).
Participant of “DOR 2022: On Logical Neutrality”. PI: Massimiliano Carrara. The project is granted by the FISPPA Department, University of Padua.
PI of “Suspension and Computational Errors in Paraconsistent Weak Kleene Belief Update”. The project is funded by the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (Cologne, DE), supervised by Prof. Hans Rott (University of Regensburg) and Prof. Hannes Leitgeb (LMU Munich).
|August 30 - September 1, 2023|| |
“Trivalent Suspension, Uncertainty and Reasoning with Conditionals” at the University of Regensburg, Germany. This workshop is co-organized with Prof. Hans Rott, Dr. Dr. Niki Pfeifer. It is funded by the Regensburg University Foundation Hans Vielberth.