Raum: PT 4.1.22
Telefon: 0941 943-2233
Telefax: 0941 943-1995
Sprechstunde: nach Vereinbarung
- 2013: Doctoral degree in Psychology (Dr. rer. nat.), Leipzig University, Germany.
- 2009: Magister Artium (MA: Rehabilitation Pedagogics & Sociology), Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany.
Professional employment history
- 09/2015 - present PostDoc at the Department of General and Applied Psychology, Regensburg University.
- 09/2013 – 09/2015 PostDoc at the Human Sciences Faculty, University of Potsdam, Research Group: “Diversity and Inclusion”.
- 04/2013 – 08/2013 Postdoctoral Fellow of the Research Group: “Competition and Priority Control in Mind and Brain: New Perspectives from Task-Driven Vision”, Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Germany.
- 09/2012 – 03/2013 Postdoctoral Fellow at the Department of Psychology, Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig.
- 07/2009 – 08/2012 PhD candidate at the Department of Psychology, Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig.Member of the International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity. Supervisors: Prof. Dr Prinz and PD Dr Liepelt.
Action Perception and Execution, Brain Plasticity Across the Lifespan, Cognitive Control, Inter-/Intraindividual Differences, Joint Action, Multisensory Integration, Neuropsychiatric Disorders, Social and Spatial Cognition.
Methods include behavioral, electrophysiological measures (EEG), structural magnetic resonance imaging (structural MRI) as well as non-invasive techniques like transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).