PROFESSORSHIP IOT-BASED INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Latest News and Vacancies
- Anmeldung zu IoT4all ab sofort möglich!!
- Offene SHK/nWHK-Stellen: Wir suchen Unterstützung für Lehre und Forschung. Bewerbungen gerne an email@example.com
- Unter der Rubrik "Teaching" finden Sie Informationen zu den aktuellen Lehrveranstaltungen des SS 2023
- TRADEmark – Using Location Data for Mobile Distributed Processes in BPM (Leo Poss, Richard Jasinski, Michael Market, Stefan Schönig) , International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS 2023)
- LABPMN: Location-Aware Business Process Modeling and Notation (Leo Poss, Lukas Dietz, Stefan Schönig), International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS 2023)
A Generic Approach Towards Location-Aware Business Process Execution (Leo Poss, Stefan Schönig), 24th International Conference on Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling (BPMDS 2023)
- "Designing Business Processes for Comprehensive Industrial IoT Security Management“ (Markus Hornsteiner, Stefan Schönig), 18th International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology (DESRIST 2023).
„Keeping your Maturity Assessment Alive - A Method for the Continuous Tracking and Assessment of Organizational Capabilities and Maturity" (Christoph Stoiber, Stefan Schönig et al.), Business & Information Systems Engineering (BISE).
- "Towards Process-oriented IIoT Security Management: Perspectives and Challenges" (Stefan Schönig, Markus Hornsteiner, Christoph Stoiber), 23rd Working Conference on Business Process Modeling, Development and Support (BPMDS 2022).
- "Improving Business Processes with the Internet of Things - A Taxonomy of IIoT Applications" (Christoph Stoiber, Stefan Schönig), 30th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2022).
- "Patterns for IoT-based Business Process Improvements – Developing a Metamodel" (Christoph Stoiber, Stefan Schönig), 24th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2022).
- "Digital Transformation and Improvement of Business Processes with Internet of Things: A Maturity Model for Assessing Readiness" (Christoph Stoiber, Stefan Schönig), 55th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2022).
Professorship Iot-based information systems
In the course of digitalisation and the change towards an innovation-oriented service society, business processes must map the necessary flexibility and at the same time be closely linked to people, working environments and their characteristics. The primary research focus of the professorship is on the conceptual development and practical implementation of methods and systems to support and analyse flexible, digitalised business processes. The second research focus is on the integration of "Internet of Things" (IoT) and process management approaches. Process management, process monitoring and analysis data based on IoT systems enable a comprehensive view of processes and application environments. Mobile user interfaces and portable devices enable location-independent, flexible task processing and new types of interaction possibilities. The merging of sensor technology and (business) process management also opens up new interdisciplinary areas of application in the context of Industry 4.0 applications in production and logistics.