Supervision of PhD students (med-E6-2302)
The supervision of a PhD students or other students during their time in the lab, can be challenging. Especially in addition to the daily clinic routine. This workshop is especially aimed at colleagues who do not yet have much experience in supervising (medical) doctoral students or who would like to take on such supervision for the first time.
After attending the workshop, you can
- name criteria of a topic suitable for a study-related doctorate in their field.
- assess the prerequisites, motivation and suitability of doctoral candidates.
- support and accompany the doctoral process in an advisory capacity.
- describe the formal and curricular framework of a doctorate at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Regensburg.
- develop a personal supervision concept for your doctoral students.
Tue, 16.01.2024, 16.00-20.00 pm
|Prof. Dr. Ed Geißler
|Am Universitätsklinikum, Kursraum D2 im Bauteil D2 (Mikrobiologie, 1. UG)
|Teaching position at a university or college in Bavaria; no prior knowledge of the topic is required
|4 AE for Area E advise and supervision