My final office hour in Regensburg will take place on 15 September, 8.30-9.30h.
Please consider the following before you come to see me in the office hour:
- What exactly is your matter or concern? What your most central questions? Which results do wish for?
- What information have you already gathered? What would you like to ask and/or clarify?
- What have you already done to work on your task, to solve your problem independently (first literature research, structure of the term paper/presentation, etc.)?
- What are your expectations of me as a teacher?
- If you want to discuss a term paper or final thesis, please bring along an outline - or even better send it to me beforehand.
- Structural nativization in Ghanaian English
- Phonological Acquisition of English as a Second Language in Cameroon
- Diachronic World Englishes
- English in (West) Africa
- Corpus linguistics
- Scottish English
- Language Variation and Change