Corona Update WS 2020/21
Please see the corona update for further information on my classes.
You can use your computer, tablet or phone to join using the details below. Once connected, you will enter the waiting room and I will ask you in once I am free.
Please consider the following before you come to see me in the office hour:
- What exactly is your matter or concern? What your most central questions? Which results do wish for?
- What information have you already gathered? What would you like to ask and/or clarify?
- What have you already done to work on your task, to solve your problem independently (first literature research, structure of the term paper/presentation, etc.)?
- What are your expectations of me as a teacher?
- If you want to discuss a term paper or final thesis, please bring along an outline - or even better send it to me beforehand.
- Structural nativization in Ghanaian English
- Phonological Acquisition of English as a Second Language in Cameroon
- Diachronic World Englishes
- English in (West) Africa
- Corpus linguistics
- Scottish English
- Language Variation and Change