Enhance your key skills when, where, as fast and as intensely as you want in a wide range of topics.
As doctoral or postdoctoral researcher of UR you could get access to a comprehensive self-learning program with the e-learning platform by TwentyOne Skills:
- Content: The learning platform offers about 60 online courses tailored for early career researchers on subject areas like time management, communication, presentation, new work/design thinking, science communication, and good scientific practice.
"Nuggets" focus on teaching of one specific technique or method in learning times of no more than about 20 minutes.
"Deep Dive" courses present a topic in detail with a learning duration of 2 to 3 hours. All courses can be interrupted and completed later.
- Access: You get licenses that give you access to all the courses on the platform for a period of three months. During this time you can take as many courses as you like.
- Documentation: You can create confirmations of participation for each successfully completed course yourself on the platform. On request, we will provide you with a confirmation of all your courses completed.
Next Application period: Nov 1 - 10, 2023
for the usage period 15 Nov 2023 until 14 Feb 2024
Apply here via GRIPS
For face-to-face events, please join our workshop programs "Post Your Doc" (career orientation, leadership, project management) and "Ace your mental health".
How to get your license for Key Skills Online?
- Please see the table below for possible license periods with deadlines and links for application.
- We offer the licenses on a first come first serve basis.
- Preference will be given to people who are applying for the first time.
As long as there is enough space, you can get licenses repeatedly.
- If you let your license expire unused, you must expect not to be considered in further allocation procedures.
|Application period ||License period for using the platform ||Link |
|May 1 - May 10, 2023 ||May 15 - Aug 14, 2023 ||fully booked |
|until Aug 21, 2023 ||Aug 15 - Nov 14, 2023 ||fully booked |
|Nov 1 - Nov 10, 2023 ||Nov 15, 2023 - Feb 14, 2024 ||GRIPS |
|Feb 1 - Feb 10, 2024 ||Feb 15 - Mai 14, 2024 ||GRIPS |