Materials on current courses can be found on GRIPS (login required).
Courses taught since 1999
- Introduction to English Linguistics
- Undergraduate seminars: Writing and Spelling, English Vocabulary, Grammatical Categories, Simple Syntax, Text Linguistics, Functional Sentence Perspective, Pragmatics, Contrastive Linguistics and Language Typology, Logic in Linguistics
- Research Seminars: Historical Morphology, The Language of Shakespeare
- Historical Linguistics: Old English (3 levels: introduction, advanced, exam course), Middle English (3 levels: introduction, advanced, exam course), Early Modern English, History of the English Language
- Practical Courses: Phonemic Transcription, English-German Translation
- MA Programme: Linguistic Evolution, Readings in Linguistics, Academic Writing