To transfer course credit from another university (in Germany or abroad) to UR, the following documents must be submitted:
N.B.: Credit may be transferred to a specific module or to the electives (freier Wahlbereich).
For the credit transfer within UR (for example when studying for two degrees simultaneously or after changing from one degree program to another), you will need the following:
N.B.: It is possible to transfer credits to your electives (freier Wahlbereich im B.A./allgemeiner Wahlbereich nach § 22 LPO).
Information and advice (with regard to the organization of your credit transfer):
Gabriele Mödl and Claudia Trotzke,
Degree Program Coordination at the Department of English and American Studies
Office: PT 3.2.62, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the actual credit transfer and to get your forms signed, please contact the respective professors or representatives of each department. Keep in mind that the procedure can take several weeks and contact the respective professors early!
- Prof. Dr. Udo Hebel, PT 3.2.73
- Prof. Dr. Julia Faisst, PT 3.2.73
- Prof. Dr. Volker Depkat, PT 3.2.71
Before writing to the professors, please contact the American Studies counselors.
- Prof Dr. Anne Zwierlein, PT 3.2.48
- Prof. Dr. Jochen Petzold, PT 3.2.45
- Prof. Dr. Benjamin Kohlmann, PT 3.2.44
- Prof. Dr. Jakob Leimgruber, PT 3.2.65
- American Studies: Dr. Julia Stetler, PT 3.2.88
- British Studies: Peter Waller, PT 3.2.60
- English Linguistics: Jamie Kohen, PT 3.2.50
- Prof. Dr. Mario Oesterreicher, PT 3.3.104