A Pick Up and Return Station is available in the Central Library.
- contact free
- accessible throughout the building's opening hours, regardless of the opening hours of the Loans section and the Textbook Collection
You can safely deposit your returns in the lockers:
- select the return button
- scan your library card or student ID card
- choose a locker size
- place your books in the locker that opens
- close the locker
- Important! Complete the process on the display!
The lockers are emptied on a regular basis by library staff to return the books.
DVDs and other special loans are ready for collection here.
If you would like your orders (regardless of the type of media) to be deposited here, for example if you cannot visit the Loans section during opening hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our Information Desk in the Central Library.
- As soon as your orders are ready for collection, you will receive an e-mail with the subject "Medien liegen in der Abholstation bereit".
- In this e-mail, you will find a pick-up code. Together with your library card you need this code to collect your orders. Please note the collection deadline.
- Click on the flag to choose your language and select the collection button.
- Please close the locker after you have taken your orders out of it.