- Bachelor of Arts, Classical Studies: University of California, Riverside – 2007
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS): San José State University – 2010
- Master of Arts in Applied Orthodox Theology (MA): University of Balamand, Lebanon – 2015
- Thesis Topic: The Presanctified Liturgy in the Alexandrian Tradition
- Doctor of Philosophy in Advanced Theological Studies (PhD), summa cum laude: University of Vienna - Faculty of Catholic Theology; Liturgical Studies & Sacramental Theology – 2017
- Center for Advanced Studies “Beyond Canon”, University of Regensburg Research Fellowship: September–October 2021.
- Gesellschaft zum Studium des christlichen Ostens (GSCO) Dissertation prize 2019.
- William M. Calder III Fellowship for the research project: The Ritual Celebration of Scripture from Late Antique to Medieval Egypt in the academic year 2018–19, renewed for 2020.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers (2018–2021).
- Volkswagen Foundation/Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Humanities (2018) – declined.
- Yale Institute of Sacred Music Postdoctoral Fellowship (2017-2018).
- Doctoral Dissertation Prize – Faculty of Catholic Theology, University of Vienna (2017).
- The St. Shenouda the Archimandrite Coptic Society Academic Scholarship (2016–2017).
- The St. Shenouda the Archimandrite Coptic Society Academic Scholarship (2015–2016).
- 2017–Present: Chair of Liturgical Studies, St. Athanasius & St. Cyril Coptic Orthodox Theological School, Anaheim, CA.
- 2020–Present: Area Editor (Liturgy) for the online Claremont Coptic Encyclopedia.
- 2018–2021: Postdoctoral Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, University of Regensburg, Germany.
- 2017–2021: Lecturer in Liturgical History, St. Athanasius College/University of Divinity, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2017–2018: Postdoctoral Associate, Yale Institute of Sacred Music. Winter 2017: Part Time Professor, St. Paul University, Ontario, Canada.
- 2017–2018: Lecturer in Liturgical Theology, Holy Transfiguration College, MTS Program.
- 2016–2018: Lecturer in Liturgical Theology, Antiochian House of Studies, MTh Program.
- 2013–2018: Coptic Chant and Liturgics Instructor at the Antiochian House of Studies Residency Program (Antiochian Village. Bolivar, PA).
- 2020–2021: Analecta Hymnica Coptica: Bohairic Hymns for the Liturgical Year from Medieval Chant Manuscripts
- 2019–Present: An Inventory and Typology of Bohairic Euchologia
- 2018–Present: The Ritual Celebration of Scripture from Late Antique to Medieval Egypt (Research funded by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation).
- 2017–Present: Cataloguing of liturgical manuscripts, part of the project to catalogue the Arabic and Coptic manuscripts of the Monastery of the Virgin Mary al-Suryān (Wādī al-Naṭrūn, Egypt). Project director: Stephen J. Davis (Yale University)
- Society of Oriental Liturgy (SOL).
- International Association of Coptic Studies (IACS).
- St. Shenouda the Archimandrite Coptic Society.
Spoken fluency: English, Arabic, Modern Greek, German.
Academic reading fluency: French.
Classical Arabic, Ancient Greek (Attic, Koine, and Byzantine), Coptic (Sahidic and
Bohairic dialects), Classical Syriac.